A PDF Sewing Pattern from Around the Bobbin
The Nina Bag PDF sewing pattern from Lisa Amundson of Around the Bobbin shows us how to sew this versatile handbag with double rouleaux handles and a simple yet understated retro bag style that can be easily incorporated into a classy business wardrobe, or my favorite; casual every day style! A spacious interior offers a divided pocket for pens and small items, a larger pocket for your glasses or cell phone, and then the largest pocket you will sew with a flap to carry a tablet or notebook. Lisa also provides instructions for a zipped top closure. A magnetic snap closure is also an option. Handles can be made with or without hardware.
More beautiful handbag sewing patterns featured at PatternPile:
How to sew a trendy handbag handle – with Bari J.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New