A feminine 1930’s-style clutch bag sewing pattern with pleat details at the front, an optional front tuck and a large floppy bow. I love the shape of this classy clutch bag. Emma Brennan who designed this handbag and publishes the pattern as well, loves to sew handbags using twills, wool, velvet, etc. I’m somewhat biased because I love her vintage inspired style no matter which pattern it is. If you’d rather not sew the bow, you could trim the flap with lace appliqué or vintage buttons. A template is included for an interior patch pocket. The High Tea clutch bag measures 9” (23cm) tall by 13” (33cm) wide. This PDF sewing pattern has ten pages to print – six pages including photographs, detailed instructions and illustrations, plus four pages of full sized pattern templates which you must print on letter (A4) paper and cut out.
More vintage inspired sewing at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New