A feminine 1930’s-style clutch bag sewing pattern with pleat details at the front, an optional front tuck and a large floppy bow. I love the shape of this classy clutch bag. Emma Brennan who designed this handbag and publishes the pattern as well, loves to sew handbags using twills, wool, velvet, etc. I’m somewhat biased because I love her vintage inspired style no matter which pattern it is. If you’d rather not sew the bow, you could trim the flap with lace appliqué or vintage buttons. A template is included for an interior patch pocket. The High Tea clutch bag measures 9” (23cm) tall by 13” (33cm) wide. This PDF sewing pattern has ten pages to print – six pages including photographs, detailed instructions and illustrations, plus four pages of full sized pattern templates which you must print on letter (A4) paper and cut out.
More vintage inspired sewing at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5