from Jennifer Jangles and Sew Michelle ✿
This bag is an applique project creating a cute camper scene on both front and back of this bag. A novelty or children’s travel bag, or craft supply tote. Great for cosmetics, toys, or embroidery projects. This PDF sewing pattern requires piping, zipper installation, and a lining at it’s most difficult. This is an advanced sewing pattern.
More applique projects at PP:
- Appliqued Beach Tote Bag – PDF Sewing Pattern + How to Make a Tote Bag Using Charm Packs
- Nautical Octopus Beach Tote – Free Sewing Tutorial + Applique Pattern
- The Laura Tote – PDF + Handy Appliqué Techniques
- Ghost Applique Mini Wall Hanging – Free Tutorial
- Opposites Attract Tote + Raw Edge Applique Video Tutorial
- Corset Appliqued Travel Storage Bag – Pattern
- Fabric Buckets – Free Tutorial + Raw Edge Applique Video
- Reverse Applique Flower Handbag – Free Tutorials
- Appliqued Spring Flower Clutch ePattern
Pellon® 987F fusible fleece is the perfect interfacing to give your sewing project just the right amount of stability with a little bit of loft. Designer Michelle Dorsey of Sew Michelle shows us how it works! For more information, please visit pellonprojects.com. The Panty Pack pattern that Michelle mentions within the video can be found here.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New