The City Tote pdf sewing pattern by Rachel Roush of RLR Creations was designed and sized to be the perfect everyday bag!
The City Tote sewing pattern offers two carrying styles. The curved double handles on the arm are for comfort and ease to grab and go. Add a cross-body strap when you need to be hands-free. The City Tote has a large rear zippered pocket as well as optional front slip pockets to make belongings accessible. The interior slip pockets are easy to sew. The City Tote boasts a roomy interior secured with a magnetic snap. The City Tote sewing pattern is patterned in two sizes. A nice everyday purse size measuring 13″ high x 13″ wide x 4″ deep, and a larger day-trip bag measuring 15″ high x 17″ wide x 5″ deep.
Rachel Roush considers herself a multi-talented artist based out of Powhatan Point, Ohio. Rachael specializes in digitally created art that inspires the creative genius in everyone! Visit RLR Creations on Ebay.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5