A PDF Sewing Pattern from Tuesday Nights
A fast and simple sewing project by Melissa Braden of Tuesday Nights . This is a great bag for beginners and is easily customized. The Anna Bucket Purse digital sewing pattern includes the pattern pieces and detailed instructions with illustrations. This modern bag turns out to be spacious and attractive once finished. A welt pocket is placed at the front exterior and a zippered pocket inside.The finished Anna Bucket bag measures 17″ high x 11″ wide x 8″ deep. This bag closes with a magnetic snap.
- 1/2 yard of 44″ duck cloth/canvas
- 1/2 yard of 44′ accent duck cloth/canvas
- 3/4 yard of 44″ quilting weight fabric
- 2 1/4 yards of woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- 1 yards lightweight interfacing (Pellon)
- 1 7″ zipper
- 1 magnetic snap
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯