A nice bag with clean lines and a deceptively simple design, the ‘slung’ look created by the flap closure. The wide strap is easy to carry over your the shoulder and the square body gives you lots of storage space. The finished dimensions of this bag are height: 13″ with out strap, or 24″ with the strap. The width: 14.5″ across top and 11″ x 4.5 at the bag base. This stylish sling bag is fully lined, has an internal pocket, a wide single strap, snap closure, an extra bottom piece to create a strong base and lots of room! This pattern is rated EASY by the designer. There are seven pattern pieces, but no difficult steps involved. This full sized PDF pattern can be entirely printed out on 8.5 x 11 office paper. You can do it!
More bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New