In this video tutorial Vanessa shows you how to make a cute and simple drawstring bag using some fabric and ribbon. These little bags have thousands of uses! These bags can be used to keep your underwear in when you travel… use it to store kids toys for car rides, make a smaller version of the bag for potpourri or sachets… etc.
Any beginner can make this drawstring bag and once you make a few you will see that you are going to come up with dozens of uses for them in your own house.
For more info visit: www.craftygemini.com
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New