The Pippet diaper clutch by TicklePennyCorner was designed similarly to a classic saddle bag, two pockets folded back-to-back and joined by a handle at the top. The clean diaper pocket is can hold two or three cloth diapers, depending on their sizes, or, eight disposable diapers. The opposite pocket for used diapers is lined with PUL fabric and provides the same storage space, balancing the bag. The main pockets close with button-down flaps, and Velcro holds the bottom of the pockets together neatly. Two inner pockets for baby wipes are found on the opposite sides of each pocket and should hold a small baby change mat. A sturdy yet narrow strap attaches across the top and hangs over your stroller, shopping cart, vehicle head rest, etc. The Pippet diaper clutch bag dimensions when finished are about 9.5″ tall x 7.25″ wide x 5″ deep and both pockets measure 2.5″ deep. I think this bag offers a ton of potential for expressing your own style using unique fabrics to mix and match. Among Etsy reviewers, Lydia Wells reviewed the Pippet diaper clutch sewing pattern and said “The instructions are well illustrated.” and Glenda Hinton said “What an awesome pattern, so versatile too”. I really like the Pippet bag and I would sew one for travel instead of a diaper bag, my mamma days are over!
More diaper bag sewing patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New