Sew this tote with a sophisticated style and modern hardware. Of course your bag handles could be any shape at all. I’d love a black tote with brushed silver handles. A take-off from DIYStyle’s Fold-Over Clutch, this is the easy tote version, adding modern square handles. Watch the free video tutorial below to see how this tote is put together.
[block]3[/block] Episode 75 – Change It Up Tote
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New