A Free Sewing Tutorial by Mandi Johnson of A Beautiful Mess
Mandi Johnson of A Beautiful Mess published this free sewing tutorial for a simple quilted laptop sleeve that is very chic and fun to sew! You will need a yard of exterior fabric, a yard of waterproof fabric, some double-fold bias binding and batting. A magnetic snap keeps everything safe inside securing the fold-over flap closure.
More laptop bags and sleeves to sew:
How to Sew a Zipper and Make a Laptop Bag
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New