In thanks for entering a past giveaway, the folks from at Sew Like My Mom offers a free tutorial demonstrating how to sew these lovely cosmetic bags! (see photo above) The finished dimensions of this bag are 4.5″ tall, 6″ wide across the top, 4.5″ wide across the bottom, and 2.5″ deep. I really like the zipper placement on this make-up bag.
More cosmetic bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New