The lines within this pintuck clutch purse from the book
“1, 2, 3, Sew” will offer chic sophistication to your handbag collection. Elegant and functional, this lined clutch is roomy. The magnetic snap closure and fold-over style is embellished with a technique often seen in tuxedo shirts. A pintuck is essentially a knife pleat that is sewn down to create small folds all pointing in the same direction . Pintucks are sewn one fold at a time. This easy sewing technique will add a crisp, defined look to any project.
Forming Pin Tucks by FashionSewingBlogTV
Pintucking Using a Serger with Angela Wolf
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New