A PDF sewing pattern for a multi-size tote bag with six color blocking variations for a modern style. This pattern is best for confident beginners. Diagrams and a photo tutorial are included as well as the instructions for seven different types of pockets, so that you have the correct pocket configuration inside and out. 27 pages of instructions, with detailed diagrams and a photo tutorial.
- Small Tote: 13” wide (33 cm), 3.5” deep (9 cm), 11.5” tall (shortest point) – 15” tall (tallest point) (29-38 cm) , 11” purse drop (28 cm)
- Large Tote: 20” wide at top (51 cm), 14” wide at bottom (35 cm), 6” deep (15 cm), 12” tall (shortest point)-15.5” tall (tallest point) (30.5-39.5 cm), 11” purse drop (28 cm)
- exterior fabric, interior fabric
- fusible fleece interfacing
- lightweight woven fusible interfacing
- optional foam interfacing
- zipper / magnetic snap
More Tote Bag Patterns Featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New