Let this toothy grin greet you each time you hang your wet laundry to dry outside. This clothes pin bag is easy to sew and use. Cori George shows us how fun this free sewing project is with her free step-by-step tutorial!
Suggested Sewing Supplies:
- 1/2 yard sturdy gray fabric such as twill, cotton, canvas, vinyl
- 1/2 yard red fabric
- 1 yard of large white ricrac
- clothes hanger
- coordinating thread
- black shank buttons
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New