Let this toothy grin greet you each time you hang your wet laundry to dry outside. This clothes pin bag is easy to sew and use. Cori George shows us how fun this free sewing project is with her free step-by-step tutorial!
Suggested Sewing Supplies:
- 1/2 yard sturdy gray fabric such as twill, cotton, canvas, vinyl
- 1/2 yard red fabric
- 1 yard of large white ricrac
- clothes hanger
- coordinating thread
- black shank buttons
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5