A thoughtful gift to sew for musicians!
You can sew a gig bag for a guitar, bass, ukulele, or a banjo with this wonderful free tutorial from “tewharau” who constructed two of these bags and gave them as gifts to his wife and daughter. Flat construction makes this bag a very easy sewing project.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New