A free video tutorial from DIY Crafts TV
Watch the folks from DIY Crafts TV sew this soft faux fur winter purse. This purse is an easy sewing project. You will need the lining fabric, interfacing (referenced in the video as adhesive fabric), faux fur, and a zipper. The simple design affording a shoulder strap, and/or a wrist strap. This handbag is a perfect New Years Eve accessory!
Watch the free video tutorial:
Unfamiliar with sewing [block]8[/block]? The free [block]9[/block] sewing articles and tutorials at Sew What’s New will give you an excellent head start:
- Sewing with Faux Fur – Free Tips, Tricks, + Tutorials
- Sewing Winter Accessories with Faux Fur
- Sew a Simple Lined Faux Fur Vest
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New