As featured in ‘Bags Beads & Brooches’ magazine June 2012 UK
Helen Newton designed this reversible tote bag to carry all your basic essentials for work, shopping or leisure. Just the right size for a magazine and lunch or picnics on the beach. Helen loves to coordinate two fabrics and being reversible means you get two looks in one bag. This purse would make a wonderful handmade gift for someone special filled with craft accessories, gardening gloves & seeds or knitting needles, pattern and yarn.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New