A fun pattern for modern quilters, the Polka Dot Bikini quilt design resembles the classic double wedding ring pattern but is created in a brand new way. The piecing for this fresh quilt design involves basic curves, with no foundation (paper) piecing, or tricky bias arcs… don’t tell your friends. It is easier to piece than it looks! Instructions are included for curved piecing and a free video tutorial is available below.
Machine Minute: Curved Piecing by allpeoplequilt
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New