A fun pattern for modern quilters, the Polka Dot Bikini quilt design resembles the classic double wedding ring pattern but is created in a brand new way. The piecing for this fresh quilt design involves basic curves, with no foundation (paper) piecing, or tricky bias arcs… don’t tell your friends. It is easier to piece than it looks! Instructions are included for curved piecing and a free video tutorial is available below.
Machine Minute: Curved Piecing by allpeoplequilt
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5