A fun pattern for modern quilters, the Polka Dot Bikini quilt design resembles the classic double wedding ring pattern but is created in a brand new way. The piecing for this fresh quilt design involves basic curves, with no foundation (paper) piecing, or tricky bias arcs… don’t tell your friends. It is easier to piece than it looks! Instructions are included for curved piecing and a free video tutorial is available below.
Machine Minute: Curved Piecing by allpeoplequilt
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New