by Knot Sew Normal ❀
Introducing the Paris In The Summer Bag! A free sewing tutorial by Knot Sew Normal. This tote bag is perfect for throwing a few things in and running out the door in a hurry. A large exterior pocket to stash a small tablet in. The bag’s interior offers a pocket for smartphone, or sunglasses, keys, and two more pockets for anything else. The Paris In The Summer Bag measures 11.5 inches wide and 10 inches tall. This is a good sewing tutorial and I really love the exterior pocket design.
[vidsy type=”playerplaylist” playlist=”sewing tips” width=”100%” height=”400px” theme=”light”]
Popsicle Summer Quilt Kit from: Craftsy.com
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New