I just wanted to quickly post about a fabric shop I found today. Sew Fine Fabric… and it is so fine. This shop is very nicely set up with three simple sections of organic cotton, traditional cotton and home decor weight fabrics. Easy as one-two-three. Here’s a swatch of the fabric that brought me to this little sewing paradise:
Isn’t it dreamy?! I thought it was a very relaxing print. I can see nice airy sweeping side-drapes in my living room in this fabric. At any rate I just thought I would share since I know most of you are fabric fiends just like me. I’m going to add a link to this shop in the Fabric Shop Directory here at PP. Enjoy the surfing experience at Sew Fine.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New