I just wanted to quickly post about a fabric shop I found today. Sew Fine Fabric… and it is so fine. This shop is very nicely set up with three simple sections of organic cotton, traditional cotton and home decor weight fabrics. Easy as one-two-three. Here’s a swatch of the fabric that brought me to this little sewing paradise:
Isn’t it dreamy?! I thought it was a very relaxing print. I can see nice airy sweeping side-drapes in my living room in this fabric. At any rate I just thought I would share since I know most of you are fabric fiends just like me. I’m going to add a link to this shop in the Fabric Shop Directory here at PP. Enjoy the surfing experience at Sew Fine.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New