This modern purse is created with six triangles that create a hexagon shape. Fussy cut a motif from a special fabric print to create a unique design or combine your favorite fabrics. You can stitch this hexi purse in two sizes:
the small handbag 12 1/2″ x 10 1/2″, and the large handbag is 16″ x 14″.
Beginner friendly – basic sewing skills are very helpful. This digital ePattern from Charise Creates includes 11 pages of easy-to-follow sewing instructions and illustrations. The PDF downloadable pattern is six pages for the small purse, and eight pages for the large purse.
More modern handbag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New