+ How to Embroider a Bag
I just loved the “Love Shoes” novelty embroidery design by EmbroideryCrazyUK! How perfect would this fit-for-a-queen design be embroidered on to a drawstring shoe bag?! Right now, “Love Shoes” is being offered as a free download! ⦃Also check out this quick post about why we should use stabilizers when embroidering and the types of stabilizers available. Good concise information for beginners.⦄
Inside Zede’s Studio – Episode 1:
- How to Embroider a Bag
- How to Make a Lettuce Edge Scarf
“Inside Zede’s Sewing Studio is a new sewing show hosted by Zede and Mallory Donohue. We film in front of a live audience and take questions from Facebook, Twitter, and the people sitting in front of us!
Keep a look out for new episodes every month, and check out the calendar on SewHere.com if you’d like to attend a taping! – sewhere.com ZedesSewingStudio“
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New