The quilted Ingrid Convertible Canisters can be made in three sizes and provide fabulous storage solutions for every household. The handle can be used zipped and up, or, unzipped to make two separate handles, or folded down. Roll the top edge over or turn the canister inside out for a completely new look. See back of pattern for finished dimensions and details. Fabric shown is “Summer Home” by Hemma Design for Red Rooster Fabrics.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New