A free sewing tutorial from Between the Lines
A free sewing tutorial from Between the Lines to make some of these minimalist-style triangle tote bags. All it takes is a rectangular piece of fabric, some folding and basic sewing skills. These triangle bags can be finished a variety of ways; add lining, simple exterior or interior pockets, a longer strap, create boxed corners at the bottom to increase depth, etc… Make it your own with Pascale’s step-by-step tutorial.
More easy bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New