from Cindy at Sew Blessed & Create Indie Designs
You will love sewing this dainty scalloped piping! Scalloped piping is very easy to create, as well as quick and very economical. If there is a cheaper way to make pretty sewing trim like this, I want to know about it! Cindy at Sew Blessed thought others may enjoy sewing their own scalloped piping as well so she published this free sewing tutorial to show us how we can create scalloped piping too. All you will need is some pretty fabric and your sewing machine! What sweet trim to add to some of those shabby chic handbags!
Sewing Basics: Choosing Machine Needles
Thanks for watching- Let’s share Crafty Inspiration Blog: Create Indie Designs
- Needle Size 60 – light weight – Georgette, Satin, or Organza
- Needle Size 70/80 – medium weight – Cotton or Jersey
- Needle Size 90/100 + – heavy weight – Jeans, Leather or Upholstery
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New