A free video DIY from Niler Taylor
Niler Taylor shows us how she creates a fantastic chic handbag using pleather that she carefully salvages from a pair of tall boots with side zippers. Niler shows us how and where to cut the boots, and how to re-use the buckles and zippers too!
Watch Niler in this free video tutorial:
More like this at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags