A PDF Sewing Pattern from Charlie's Aunt Designs
The Home Front PDF sewing bag pattern is inspired by the styles of the early 1940’s. Included with this bag pattern are instructions to make view 1 which has a useful size and shape with unusual flap detailing, influenced by the military styling popular during the war years. The finished size of this bag is approximately 14” (36cm) wide x 10” (26cm) high x 5” (13cm) deep at the base.
More vintage inspired sewing at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New