This quilt is quick and easy but still interesting. It finishes at 57” x 70”…just the right size for a long winter’s nap!
Quilty: Paper piecing basics part one.
Quilty: paper piecing basics part two.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas