This quilt is quick and easy but still interesting. It finishes at 57” x 70”…just the right size for a long winter’s nap!
Quilty: Paper piecing basics part one.
Quilty: paper piecing basics part two.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New