A cheerful and feminine “Have a Heart” Crochet Tote for the park, swimming pool, beach, farmer’s market, sightseeing, day trips, and more. TheHatandI who offers this pattern provides step-by-step instructions and lots of photos to help you guide your hook to a completed “Have a Heart” tote bag. The “Have a Heart” Crochet Tote measures 36″ in circumference & 15″ tall once finished.
Materials you will need:
- medium (worsted) weight yarn
- size I-9 (5.5mm) crochet hook
- size H-8 (5.0mm) crochet hook
- tapestry needle
More crochet projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New