by Jessi Wohlwend of Practically Functional ✂
Teach a child to sew this simple and fun Harry Potter tablet case using felt, glue, and a few simple straight seams. This little novelty pouch makes a great gift especially for the die-hard Harry Potter fans. Jessi Wohlwend over at Practical Functionality shows us how to stitch these up in no time! A great first sewing project!
Crafting with Felt eBook from: Leisure Arts, Inc.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New