I like the flex-frame concept because it’s a nice easy open and close for any pouch or case you’d want to make. I featured a similar project called the Snap Trap Little Kids Wallet that uses a flex frame as well. Instead of buying a flex frame, two 5″ lengths of 3/4″ wide metal measuring tape was used. Genius! Let Sugar Cane show you how to do it!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New