I like the flex-frame concept because it’s a nice easy open and close for any pouch or case you’d want to make. I featured a similar project called the Snap Trap Little Kids Wallet that uses a flex frame as well. Instead of buying a flex frame, two 5″ lengths of 3/4″ wide metal measuring tape was used. Genius! Let Sugar Cane show you how to do it!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New