A PDF sewing pattern from Blissful Patterns to construct a family-size passport or travel document wallet. This wallet will store and organize your travel ID’s and passports to make your travel easier. This passport wallet holds two, three, or four passports. (This passport wallet is designed to hold the standard four by five-inch passport (Canada, USA, many European passports, plus has instructions to adapt it if you need to.)
- holds up to four boarding passes (8 1/2 X 11″ printed version OR airline boarding passes)
- three loyalty or credit card pockets
- secure inside zippered pocket for money or travelers checks
- small pencil pocket on inside
- pen loop attached to outside flap
- secure, simple outer Velcro closure
An intermediate sewing project. A quick sewing project and a wonderful fabric stash-buster.
More travel accessories to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New