from Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Co.
Sew a pretty set of bags including a small coin purse, a medium-sized goody bag, and a rectangular pencil or scissor pouch with this sweet sewing pattern from Joanna Figueroa. These handy pouches are also perfect for crochet needles or other crafty things. Using Fig Tree & Co.’s easy zipper methods [no zipper feet required], these fresh zipper pouches are perfect sewing projects to use up scraps or charm squares. Canvas or duck cloth can improve stability when used for the main body of these pouches, and in turn will last you for a long time.
How to Apply a Zipper to a Pouch – by Fig Tree and Co.
Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Co. demonstrates how to apply a zipper to the Everyday Zips pouch. Use these sewing tips and techniques for perfect zippers every time!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5