A Sewing Project from External Maker Crafts
External Maker Crafts in the UK was retailing these sweet lace zippers (shown above). If you are tired of concealing your zippers, these darling eyelet lace zippers from Japan might make your day. Check out the free sewing tutorial by External Maker Crafts demonstrating how to sew the boxy pouch and how to sew these pretty lace zippers.
How to Assemble a Lace Zipper Chain from Coats Crafts:
P.S. – I did a quick search at Etsy to see if there is a US and Canadian retailer and found lots of rainbow and polka-dot lace zippers, eyelet lace zippers, crochet lace zippers, cutouts, oh yum – right here.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New