If a zipper doesn’t zip, is it still a zipper? A zipper that doesn’t zip is “Zipper Tape”. You can this very unique trim as a substitute for piping as well as a stand-in for ribbon on any handbag, including (and especially) the handbag pictured above.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New