From Robert Kaufman Fabrics and designed by Noodlehead
This free PDF sewing pattern from Robert Kaufman Fabrics and designed by Noodlehead is perfect for experienced intermediate sewers. The pattern shows us how to sew a manicure pouch. What a great gift idea! Teens would love this little manicure bag too. Elasticized compartments for your nail polish and a zippered compartment for emery boards, clippers, etc. A simple snap closure keeps all your pretty treasures snug inside. Treat yourself and sew one for yourself!
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas