This is an awesome bag. I want this bag. I am going to try to make this bag. A free pdf sewing pattern from *nap-timecreations with a full tutorial. A large pleated winter shoulder bag with faux leather bottom and side panels. This bag offers all of the compartments you could need! Classy as well as trendy zippered welt pockets on the front of this bag holds your go-to stuff, two more big pockets inside, one on each side.
Emily Thompson of Naptime Creations who designed this pattern, wanted this project to be easy to sew, but smartly rated it as an intermediate sewing pattern. I think I will need to practice sewing the welts and zippers at least
once, eight times as it’s been a while. It’s not hard to do but I find it a bit “fiddly” for my fingers. The result is definitely worth it and I’m glad Emily incorporated the exposed zipper style into this pattern design. I love it. This free pdf pattern includes instructions and photographs demonstrating how to sew zippered welt pockets too.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5