A paper sewing pattern from StudioKat Designs
The Everyday Attache purse pattern designed by Kathy Southern of StudioKat Designs, is packed with features will make your whole day sew much easier! The fleece-lined exterior slip pocket is the perfect spot to carry a phone or small tablet up to 6.9″ (175 mm) tall X 5.32″ (135 mm) wide. Loads of secure storage such as the slot storage for over five cards, your ID cards, cash, receipts, tickets, a pen & more. A zippered interior pocket is for coins, with a secure zip-around closure. Two exterior pouch pockets for speedy access to your keys, and sunglasses. A full-sized zippered interior mesh pocket is intended for small loose items. A finished Everyday Attache purse dimensions: 9″ X 7″ X 3.5″.
- exterior fabric – 1/2 yard
- lining fabric – 5/8 yard
- contrast fabric – 3/8 yard
- fusible fleece – 1/4 yard X 22′ wide
- fusible interfacing – 1 yard X 23″ wide
- foam stabilizer – one 9.5″ X 17″ piece
- mesh fabric – one 9″ X 13.5″ piece
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New