The Aurora crossbody pouch sewing epattern from A Quaint Stitch offers a versatile pouch design with multi-functional pockets for all of your daily essentials. There is also a notable two-tone crossbody strap and a wristlet strap too. The Aurora Pouch pattern features a sweet curved front pocket option, a color blocked front option, a rear “3D” zippered pocket, an interior card pocket, and an easy slip pocket. A completed Aurora pouch measures 10.5” wide x 7” high x 4” deep. This is an intermediate level sewing pattern. *This pattern includes a projector/copy shop file as well.
Mixed Floral – $2.49/ for 1/4 yard by Diane Neukirch at Connecting Threads
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5