We need some Spring right? If you are coming to the end of a winter season in your part of the world, anything that is bright, colorful, and representing growth and renewal is what you love to see. This paper pieced mini quilt pattern designed by Nicole Young of Lilly Ella Stitchery is a beautiful reflection of Spring! This PDF pattern is designed for intermediate sewers with paper piecing experience. This mini quilt comes together nicely creating a stunning 24” x 15″ quilt you can hang on your wall or lay on a table. Where and however you use this quilt, it is sure to catch everyone’s attention.
More fun quilting projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5