BlueprintDIY demonstrates how easy it really is to create these modern genuine or faux leather tote bags in this free DIY video. Recycle a pair of p/leather pants from your closet or local thrift shop to make this simple bag, or use a flat piece of any leather-like textile. I love the message hand painted on the ivory leather tote bag! Subscribe to BlueprintDIY for more thrifting, re-purposing, creative re-fashioning, and generally crafty ideas!
More related sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New