This is a digital sewing pattern and tutorial for a hanging storage pod designed by Calico Forest Designs. Hanging soft storage “pods” offer endless storage possibilities for organizing your home, car, cottage, or boat. This is a sewing pattern and tutorial for a hanging pod storage basket. These storage baskets are great for stuffing full of grocery bags, tossing in loose toys to get them out of sight, filling with seasonal accessories such as hats, and gloves, etc. This is a quick and easy sewing project which should take about an hour to finish. This is a great project for beginners! Length is approximately 16″ and circumference around is 23″. These storage baskets would make wonderful scrap fabric storage, nursery storage, or a special spot to keep your knitting or crochet projects. Hang your pods on hooks, door knobs, etc. Use a storage basket as your “don’t forget” bag hanging by the door. Throw your keys, wallet, charger cables, and MP3 inside to take on your next outing.
More projects featured at PatternPile.com:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New