This is a digital sewing pattern and tutorial for a hanging storage pod designed by Calico Forest Designs. Hanging soft storage “pods” offer endless storage possibilities for organizing your home, car, cottage, or boat. This is a sewing pattern and tutorial for a hanging pod storage basket. These multi-size storage baskets are great for stuffing full of grocery bags, tossing in loose toys to get them out of sight, filling with seasonal accessories such as hats, and gloves, etc. This is a quick and easy sewing project which should take about an hour to finish. This is a great sewing project for beginners! These storage baskets would make wonderful scrap fabric storage, nursery storage, or a special spot to keep your knitting or crochet projects. Hang your pods on hooks, door knobs, etc. Use a storage basket as your “don’t forget” bag hanging by the door. Throw your keys, wallet, charger cables, and MP3 inside to take on your next outing.
More projects featured at PatternPile.com:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5