This project is quick and easy, an excellent beginner project, and gift idea. You can easily sew it up in an afternoon or less. At this time of year it would be nice to make a couple of these cases out of velvet, wool, tweed, corduroy-if-you-dare, denim, faux leather or suede, or a home decor weight fabric. An excellent scrap busting project! This little project will keep your sunglasses or eyeglasses protected when you’re not using them. I wear sunglasses year round due to glare. (My eyes water terrible!) When putting glasses cases together, I recommend using a very soft lining so as not to scratch the lenses, such as minky or a very soft fleece.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New