A free sewing DIY to make these fun insulated cross-body water bottle slings using solid cotton fabrics and Brandy Nelson’s step-by-step sewing tutorial at Glue Sticks! These water bottle sling bags sew together in less than an hour if you are a confident beginner sewer, and are the right size to hold a twelve-ounce bottle.
- two pieces of 1/3 yard cotton fabric each
- 1/3 yard fusible fleece interfacing
- sewing machine
- long pins
More fun projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New