A Sewing ePattern from Kandou Patterns
A nice, easy, sewing project for a confident beginner from Kandou Patterns. The end result is a fully lined casual bag with inside pockets and a stylish but simple drawstring closure. You can carry lots inside these sweet bags – the smallest is perfect for small knitting or crochet projects on the go, such as booties or mittens! The largest bag can hold a small afghan or a sweater. A very nice bag for anything and everything in three sizes.
large – 13½ x 11½ x 5
medium – 12 x 9¾ x 4½
small – 10 x 7¾ x 3½
More fun projects like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas