“Learning how to sew bag handles is an important part of any bag or purse project. The handles need to be tough enough to support the bag, but you still want them easy to sew. Stacy Grissom shows you a how to sew bag handles that are both sturdy and easy!” National Sewing Circle
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New