“Learning how to sew bag handles is an important part of any bag or purse project. The handles need to be tough enough to support the bag, but you still want them easy to sew. Stacy Grissom shows you a how to sew bag handles that are both sturdy and easy!” National Sewing Circle
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5