“Learning how to sew bag handles is an important part of any bag or purse project. The handles need to be tough enough to support the bag, but you still want them easy to sew. Stacy Grissom shows you a how to sew bag handles that are both sturdy and easy!” National Sewing Circle
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New