Jules from Bellevue, WA, demonstrates how to make spaghetti straps and button loops easily. Jules loves to knit, quilt, sew, spin, draw and paint. She’s a pretty talented gal in my books. We also have a video tutorial: “How to Use a Loop Turner” if this method doesn’t row your boat.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New