An easy sewing project even for beginner sewers!
These helmet bags designed by Christine Wawer are easy to sew and are very thoughtful gifts for motorsport enthusiasts. This digital ebook provides the pattern for bags as well as twelve pages of step-by-step instructions and many pictures to demonstrate each step. This PDF sewing pattern is available in both English and German and can be printed out on DIN A4 paper. Selling helmet bags made using this sewing pattern and tutorial is permitted!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New