Here is a cute-as-you-want-it-to-be glasses case. This case is great for keeping your sunglasses or your reading glasses cozy, safe, and dry. You can use oilcloth or vinyl which is great for durability, strength and a wipe-clean surface. You can make the case a shorter length for a coin purse if you don’t want to make a glasses case.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New