Here is a cute-as-you-want-it-to-be glasses case. This case is great for keeping your sunglasses or your reading glasses cozy, safe, and dry. You can use oilcloth or vinyl which is great for durability, strength and a wipe-clean surface. You can make the case a shorter length for a coin purse if you don’t want to make a glasses case.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New