A digital sewing pattern to make this shabby chic Spring Day tote bag from Sunday Girl Designs. The download also includes the instructions to create a shabby chic fabric rose bloom to add to the front of the Spring Day tote. This sturdy carry-it-all bag measures about 12″ high x 11.5″ wide, with a 2.5″ gusset. The handle drop measures approximately 5.5″. Two large exterior pockets, one on each side. One interior pocket. This tote is fully lined, and is nicely padded; your belongings stay inside when secured with an easy magnetic snap. This tote was chosen as one of the top sewing projects of 2010 at Martha Stewart’s website! This bag could be sewn with a variety of materials including canvas, vinyl, oilcloth, and quilting fabric. Sew it soft and shabby with rosette fabric prints or stitch it “glam” with vinyl or pleather and a bright contrasting silk flower bloom.
More tote bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas